wifite is created to to attack multiple WEP and WPA encrypted networks at the same time. This tool is customizable to be automated with only a few arguments and can be trusted to run without supervision.
- sorts targets by power (in dB); cracks closest access points first
- all WPA handshakes are backed up (to wifite.py’s working directory)
- mid-attack options: stop during attack with Ctrl+C to use (continue, move onto next target, skip to cracking, exit)
- numerous filters to specify exactly what to attack (wep/wpa/both, above certain signal strengths, channels, etc)
- very customizable settings (timeouts, packets/sec, etc)
- SKA support (untested)
- finds devices in monitor mode; if none are found, prompts for selection
- all passwords saved to log.txt
- switching WEP attacks does not reset IVS
- displays session summary at exit; shows any cracked keys
You can download wifite here:
Or read more here.