wwwhack 1.9 – wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Software Free Download

WWWhack is a brute force utility that will try to crack web sites guarded by a web access password, here you can find the wwwhack hacking software free download.

This utility can use a word file or try all possible combinations, and by trial-and-error, will attempt to find a combination of username/password that is accepted by the web server.

This shows the weakness in securing sensitive areas of your web site by the web authentication method alone.

wwwhack 1.9 - wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Software Free Download

To use wwwhack 1.9 you need to set your system clock to the year 2000 or before as it expires in ‘2001’.

Once again this is an oldskool tool but a lot of people are still seeking it, for learning purposes I presume as there are better alternatives now like THC-hydra.

wwwhack Hacking Software Free Download

You can download wwwhack 1.9 here.

Your anti-virus software may find a Win32.Hacktool or similar in this file, that’s normal for most hacking software. Darknet in no way implies that this software is safe and free of malware, use at your own risk.

Posted in: Hacking Tools, Web Hacking

truffleHog - Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History truffleHog – Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History
truffleHog is a Python-based tool to search Git for high entropy strings, digging deep into commit history and branches. This is effective at finding secrets accidentally committed.
AIEngine - AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System AIEngine – AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System
AIEngine is a next-generation interactive/programmable Python/Ruby/Java/Lua and Go AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System engine with many capabilities.
Sooty - SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool Sooty – SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool
Sooty is a tool developed with the task of aiding a SOC analyst to automate parts of their workflow and speed up their process.
UBoat - Proof Of Concept PoC HTTP Botnet Project UBoat – Proof Of Concept PoC HTTP Botnet Project
UBoat is a PoC HTTP Botnet designed to replicate a full weaponised commercial botnet like the famous large scale infectors Festi, Grum, Zeus and SpyEye.
LambdaGuard - AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner LambdaGuard – AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner
LambdaGuard is a tool which allows you to visualise and audit the security of your serverless assets, an open-source AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner.
exe2powershell - Convert EXE to BAT Files exe2powershell – Convert EXE to BAT Files
exe2powershell is used to convert EXE to BAT files, the previously well known tool for this was exe2bat, this is a version for modern Windows.

31 Responses to wwwhack 1.9 – wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Software Free Download

1. kebarelgram January 1, 2007 at 12:33 pm #

i want be hacker man

2. josh kelly 2003 January 4, 2007 at 3:43 pm #

wats the pswd to acsess the program? can u help me?

3. AriuS January 7, 2007 at 12:52 pm #

its darknet123

“To avoid any network issues the zip file is passworded, the password is darknet123.”

4. bush January 13, 2007 at 10:04 pm #

password works tnks bush now ill see if this wrks and ill let you know how well or not

5. Aryan May 7, 2007 at 9:08 am #

Hi, after downloading whn i tried to run the file. it says out of date. gt new version. Help me in this plzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

6. Darknet May 7, 2007 at 10:04 am #

Hi, Aryan.

I suggest a course on learning how to read would be a good start.

It says clearly in the post:

“To use wwwhack 1.9 you need to set your system clock to the year 2000 or before as it expires in ‘2001′.”

7. 1 May 31, 2007 at 4:20 pm #

i downloaded wwwhack, but its not working?!?! why? it havent catched any pass yet:S

8. kev October 20, 2007 at 10:35 am #

where do i download it?

9. dirty November 19, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

@kev
    Click the link provided….
    or copy and paste this https://www.darknet.org.uk/content/files/wwwhack19.zip

10. general short December 29, 2007 at 1:33 am #

i know this problem is probably irrelevent to this file, but i needed help. apparently, every time i open some kind of cracker like this, winrar tells me that it cant find the specified file, or something like that, for several of the files, 2 of them .exe’s. i just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem, and, hopefully, a solution to this…

11. general short December 29, 2007 at 1:34 am #

darknet, are you that guy who started opiumtest?

12. InvisibleKid January 17, 2008 at 8:59 am #

General short.
    This happens to me. It has happened with brutus and this program.
    Are you running on vista because I am and This is happening with me. I do not know what is going on. Help would help.

13. stoner February 11, 2008 at 11:56 pm #

it just says ( lookup for host “www.wwwhack.com” failed. please check host name, and make sure you are connected to t he net. ) but i am connected to the net what should i do!

14. eM3rC February 12, 2008 at 1:58 am #

@stoner
    Try googling “wwwhack 1.9 download” and just download it from site after scanning it with your AV.

15. Georgia March 20, 2008 at 7:22 pm #

Hello all. I speak English very bad. Please tell me: “wwwhack” What is this file’s password? I am from Georgia…..

16. James C March 20, 2008 at 9:22 pm #

@Georgia
    the password is darknet123

17. seun May 10, 2008 at 12:07 pm #

i try to lunch this web hack program after i filled the password & it tells ma unable to open update.whd

18. Logan Williams June 14, 2008 at 5:05 am #

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question For All The Noobs Out There ( Not Me :] )

How To Set The system Clock Back To 2000 or 2001

19. razta June 14, 2008 at 2:05 pm #

Right click on the clock, then properties, then change the time? Sure this is OS wide aswell. lol

20. Navin June 14, 2008 at 7:01 pm #

Haha Logan oh dear logan….

” Question For All The Noobs Out There ( Not Me :] ) ” Thats absolutely priceless!!

21. razta June 14, 2008 at 9:59 pm #

I completly forgot about this tool until I seen it on here, why the hell make it not run after 2001?

22. Plonk June 15, 2008 at 11:17 am #

I guess the authors thought they would make a newer version, or they wanted a lot of people to get it before then. It’s sort of puzzling.

23. razta June 18, 2008 at 9:47 am #

@WannaKnow – If I understood your question properly…. you should get a better word list and turn the number of simultaneous connections down.

24. WannaKnow June 18, 2008 at 8:54 am #

I wanna know darknet! The username and password are too comen! If i use 1~9 A~Z gessing will too slow and website will ban my IP hmm hard ! have any other way to keey block by website?

25. Sleepy June 30, 2008 at 9:11 pm #

Although I have been reading Darknet for a while, until recently I haven’t been perusing the comments, so; what is the etiquette here at Darknet when it comes to the post above (and half the posts in this thread actually)? Do you ignore it? Do you actually answer it, knowing your holding the skiddies hand? I’m sure the blog owner doesn’t want the flames flying so……yea, this ends my passive aggressive response to the Doless person. Thanks for playing.

26. Darknet July 1, 2008 at 2:38 am #

Ignore them because I generally delete them so you’ll be wasting your time anyway. Don’t feed the trolls, the script kiddies or the password seekers.

27. NWMonster July 1, 2008 at 5:45 am #

28. Morgan Storey August 8, 2008 at 2:24 am #

Brute force is pretty easy to defend against, I just set account lockouts, and verbose logging. Then set it to email when accounts are locked out, if I get a bunch of emails then I know the site is under attack, I have the attackers IP, and block it on the server/firewall.

29. firo August 13, 2008 at 12:11 am #

please , get password

30. Rattlehead August 12, 2008 at 5:21 pm #

“if you want use this version,open wwwhack.exe with a hexedit change 7E to EB at offset 34cd”

Can anyone elaborate on this as I’ve tried looking for 7E at offset 34cd in hexedit and cant find it.
    I used to be a paying member of WWWHACK and have tried it on my version and the one downloaded off here with no luck.
    I love this prog and would love to get it working again without having to keep putting my clock back.

31. Rattlehead August 13, 2008 at 1:02 am #

firo READ THE POSTS!!! The password is darknet123 its has already been posted.