xSQL Scanner is a advanced SQL audit tool that allows users to find weak passwords and vulnerabilities on MS-SQL and MySQL database servers.
The objective of xSQLScanner is to assist the Security Analyst or Penetration Tester in auditing the security of MS-SQL and MySQL database servers.
- Test for weak password fast;
- Test for wear/user passwords;
- Wordlist option;
- Userlist option;
- Range IP Address audit and more.
Or read more here.
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- MySQLPasswordAuditor – Free MySQL Audit/Password Recovery & Cracking Tool
- lm2ntcrack – Microsoft Windows NT Hash Cracker (MD4 -LM)
- MySqloit – SQL Injection Takeover Tool For LAMP
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 72,176 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,770 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,951 views