xSQL Scanner is a advanced SQL audit tool that allows users to find weak passwords and vulnerabilities on MS-SQL and MySQL database servers.
The objective of xSQLScanner is to assist the Security Analyst or Penetration Tester in auditing the security of MS-SQL and MySQL database servers.
- Test for weak password fast;
- Test for wear/user passwords;
- Wordlist option;
- Userlist option;
- Range IP Address audit and more.
Or read more here.
Recent in Database Hacking:
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- MySQLPasswordAuditor – Free MySQL Audit/Password Recovery & Cracking Tool
- lm2ntcrack – Microsoft Windows NT Hash Cracker (MD4 -LM)
- MySqloit – SQL Injection Takeover Tool For LAMP
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 66,936 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,556 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,672 views