PenTBox is a Security Suite that packs security and stability testing oriented tools for networks and systems. Programmed in Ruby and oriented to GNU/Linux systems, but compatible with Windows, MacOS and every systems where Ruby works.
It is free, licensed under GNU/GPLv3.
- Base64 Encoder & Decoder
- Multi-Digest (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Hash Password Cracker (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Secure Password Generator
- Files en/decryptor Rijndael (AES) 256 bits – GOST – ARC4
- TCP Flood DoSer
- TCP Flood AutoDoSer
- Spoofed SYN Flood DoSer [nmap - hping3]
- Port scanner
- PenTBox Secure Instant Messaging
- L33t Sp3@k Converter
An updated list of tools can be found here.
You can download PenTBox v1.3.2 here:
Or read more here.
- BurpSentintel – Vulnerability Scanning Plugin For Burp Proxy
- Garmr – Automate Web Application Security Tests
- ParanoiDF – PDF Analysis & Password Cracking Tool
- Fast-Track 4.0 – Automated Penetration Testing Suite
- Last Chance To Get 10% Off Penetration Testing – Student Course
- Burp Suite Free Edition v1.4 – Web Application Security Testing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,863,856 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,052,695 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 622,496 views