PenTBox is a Security Suite that packs security and stability testing oriented tools for networks and systems. Programmed in Ruby and oriented to GNU/Linux systems, but compatible with Windows, MacOS and every systems where Ruby works.
It is free, licensed under GNU/GPLv3.
- Base64 Encoder & Decoder
- Multi-Digest (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Hash Password Cracker (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Secure Password Generator
- Files en/decryptor Rijndael (AES) 256 bits – GOST – ARC4
- TCP Flood DoSer
- TCP Flood AutoDoSer
- Spoofed SYN Flood DoSer [nmap – hping3]
- Port scanner
- PenTBox Secure Instant Messaging
- L33t Sp3@k Converter
An updated list of tools can be found here.
You can download PenTBox v1.3.2 here:
Or read more here.