VAST is a VIPER Lab live distribution that contains VIPER developed tools such as UCsniff, VoipHopper, Videojak, videosnarf, ACE, Warvox, and more. Along with VIPER tools and other essential VoIP security tools, it also contains tools penetration testers utilize such as Metasploit, Nmap, Netcat, Hydra, Hping2 etc.
This distribution is a work in progress. If you would like to see a tool or package included please feel free to suggest them to the author.
VAST also has built into synaptic package manager a third party repository link for the VIPER tools, so when you update a tool it’s as easy as “apt-get”.
- Size 900MB
- Built on Ubuntu 9.04
- Full language pack
- Includes custom repository for VIPER tools
- SecurLogix Tools
You can download VAST here:
Or read more here.
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- New eLearnSecurity Pen-Testing Labs Launched – Attend Live Demo Event
- VoIP Security Testing Tools List from VoIPSA
- BackTrack v2.0 – Hackers LiveCD Finally Released
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,885,615 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,088,950 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,510 views