Wep0ff is new tool to crack WEP-key without access to AP by mount fake access point attack against WEP-based wireless clients.
It uses combination of fragmentation and evil twin attacks to generate
traffic which can be used for KoreK-style WEP-key recovery.
This tool can be used to mount fake access point attack against WEP-based wireless clients.
This code tested patched madwifi-old drivers with athraw support, but also works with madwifi-ng. With madwifi-ng you need to create two virtual interfaces: one in master mode (for fake AP) and second in monitor mode (to listen on).
How to Use:
1. Setup fake AP with KARMA tools or iwconfig
iwpriv ath0 mode 2
iwconfig ath0 mode master essid foo enc 1122334455 channel 7
echo 1 > /proc/sys/dev/ath0/rawdev
echo 1 > /proc/sys/dev/ath0/rawdev_type
up ifconfig ath0raw up
2. Start this program (./wep0ff ath0raw 00:01:02:03:04:05)
3. Wait until client connect to fake access point
4. Launch airodump-ng to collect packets
5. Launch aircrack-ng to recover WEP key
You can download it here:
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- OSWA Assistant – Wireless Hacking & Auditing LiveCD Toolkit
- MoocherHunter – Detect & Track Rogue Wifi Users
- lm2ntcrack – Microsoft Windows NT Hash Cracker (MD4 -LM)
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,656 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,171,801 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,044 views