Whos is tonyenkiducx? Who the hell are you?

Use Netsparker


Im a tinkerer. I can’t say I’m expert in anything more than ASP and MSSQL, but I make a point of playing and learning anything new and wanky. I’ve tweaked dBase, fiddled with Python, installed Apache, destroyed MS2003 server, plugged in SUN boxes, screamed at VisualStudio, urinated on Fedora, set fire too Game Maker, avoided Ajax, winked at Web2.0, beat the crap out of Oracle, been mentally scarred by DreamWeaver and made mad passionate love to ASP.net.

Bottom line, if it exists, I’ve probably played with it. My main expertise lies in Microsoft web and database technologies, namely ASP, anything .net, mssql(From 6.5 up to 2005) and associated web technologies. I spend 80% of my time on an intranet, the other 20% on our outward facing sites, and the other 20% my boss imagines I have, working on private projects. In my spare time I play some mmorpgs, spend time with my wife, work on some websites(Except my own), and I’m currently building a huge crossbows and catapults set for fun and the possible destruction of my flat.

Posted in: Authors

, , , , , , , ,


Latest Posts:


Insecure software versions are a problem Web Security Stats Show XSS & Outdated Software Are Major Problems
Netsparker just published some anonymized Web Security Stats about the security vulnerabilities their online solution identified on their users’ web applications and web services during the last 3 years.
CTFR - Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs For HTTPS Subdomains CTFR – Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs For HTTPS Subdomains
CTFR is a Python-based tool to Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs to get subdomains from a HTTPS website in a few seconds.
testssl.sh - Test SSL Security Including Ciphers, Protocols & Detect Flaws testssl.sh – Test SSL Security Including Ciphers, Protocols & Detect Flaws
testssl.sh is a free command line tool to test SSL security, it checks a server's service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as recent cryptographic flaws and more.
Four Year Old libSSH Bug Leaves Servers Wide Open Four Year Old libssh Bug Leaves Servers Wide Open
A fairly serious 4-year old libssh bug has left servers vulnerable to remote compromise, fortunately, the attack surface isn't that big as neither OpenSSH or the GitHub implementation are affected.
CHIPSEC - Platform Security Assessment Framework CHIPSEC – Platform Security Assessment Framework For Firmware Hacking
CHIPSEC is a platform security assessment framework for PCs including hardware, system firmware (BIOS/UEFI), and platform components for firmware hacking.
How To Recover When Your Website Got Hacked How To Recover When Your Website Got Hacked
The array of easily available Hacking Tools out there now is astounding, combined with self-propagating malware, people often come to me when their website got hacked and they don't know what to do, or even where to start.


One Response to Whos is tonyenkiducx? Who the hell are you?

  1. backbone March 20, 2006 at 10:24 am #

    well… i see your a very experienced coder… i’ll be happy reading from you… especially things related to the .NET Framework…