Since Symantec stopped development of L0phtcrack many people have been looking for alternatives.
So don’t forget..
And now one more, introducting LCP, which we have talked about before in the article Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables.
LCP is freeware!
The main purpose of LCP program is user account passwords auditing and recovery in Windows NT/2000/XP/2003. General features of this product:
Accounts information import:
- import from local computer;
- import from remote computer;
- import from SAM file;
- import from .LC file;
- import from .LCS file;
- import from PwDump file;
- import from Sniff file;
- dictionary attack;
- hybrid of dictionary and brute force attacks;
- brute force attack;
Brute force session distribution:
- sessions distribution;
- sessions combining;
- LM and NT hashes computing by password;
- LM and NT response computing by password and server challenge.
You can download LCP here.
- SamuraiWTF 3.x And Onwards – Web Testing Framework Linux LiveCD
- Watcher – Passive Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- Pentoo – Gentoo Based Penetration Testing Linux LiveCD
- Symantec Dumps L0phtcrack Password Cracker
- lm2ntcrack – Microsoft Windows NT Hash Cracker (MD4 -LM)
- Hacker Group L0pht Making A Comeback
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,902,600 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,130,361 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 639,720 views