Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination and a Regex memory searcher. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions.
- Viewing, terminating, suspending and resuming processes.
- Restarting processes, creating dump files, detaching from any debuggers, viewing heaps, injecting DLLs, etc.
- Viewing detailed process information, statistics, and performance information.
- Viewing, terminating, suspending and resuming threads.
- Viewing detailed token information (including modifying privileges).
- Viewing and unloading modules.
- Viewing memory regions.
- Viewing environment variables.
- Viewing and closing handles.
- Viewing, controlling and editing services.
- Viewing and closing network connections.
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, 32-bit or 64-bit.
You can download Process Hacker v1.7 here:
Or read more here.