piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

Piggy is yet another tool for performing online password guessing against Microsoft SQL servers.

It supports scanning multiple servers using a dictionary file or a file with predefined accounts (username and password combinations).

It’s a pretty simple tool and has a Win32 binary verson – it is a command line tool however.

You can download it here:

piggy-src-1_0_1.zip (Source code)
piggy-win32-1_0_1.zip (Binary version)

Posted in: Database Hacking, Hacking Tools, Password Cracking Tools

, , , , , ,

Quasar RAT - Windows Remote Administration Tool Quasar RAT – Windows Remote Administration Tool
Quasar is a fast and light-weight Windows remote administration tool coded in C#. Used for user support through day-to-day administrative work to monitoring.
Pingcastle - Active Directory Security Assessment Tool Pingcastle – Active Directory Security Assessment Tool
PingCastle is a Active Directory Security Assessment Tool designed to quickly assess the Active Directory security level based on a risk and maturity framework.
Second Order - Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool Second Order – Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool
Second Order Subdomain Takeover Scanner Tool scans web apps for second-order subdomain takeover by crawling the application and collecting URLs (and other data)
Binwalk - Firmware Security Analysis & Extraction Tool Binwalk – Firmware Security Analysis & Extraction Tool
Binwalk is a fast and easy to use Python-based firmware security analysis tool that allows for firmware analysis, reverse engineering & extracting of firmware.
zBang - Privileged Account Threat Detection Tool zBang – Privileged Account Threat Detection Tool
zBang is a risk assessment tool for Privileged Account Threat Detection on a scanned network, organizations & red teams can use it to identify attack vectors
Memhunter - Automated Memory Resident Malware Detection Memhunter – Automated Memory Resident Malware Detection
Memhunter is an Automated Memory Resident Malware Detection tool for the hunting of memory resident malware at scale, improving threat hunter analysis process.

16 Responses to piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

1. backbone July 23, 2007 at 8:36 pm #

even if a simple one this is a great tool, this way we could dump the database in a simpler way without the need to get complicated with sql injection to dump it.

2. Sandeep Nain July 23, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

its just like a blade.. small & sharp :)

very impressive…

3. backbone July 24, 2007 at 12:25 am #

and like a blade it is very messy.

if you don’t get it right from the first time (with the dictionary and all that stuff), than you’d better give up due to the fill up of your IP in the log file :(

4. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 5:37 am #

I know I can’t code for crap, or spell or type for that matter.
    Hey backbone, can you fix to the source code so Piggy is easier to use? Or at least fix the Log File issue? Just wondering, cause that would be awesome!!

5. backbone July 24, 2007 at 11:02 am #

theRealDonQuixote: I’m not the person who developed this, so why not try and ask the developers of Piggy =)

6. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 9:39 pm #

backbone- I doubt the d00d over at cquer.com has more time to fiddle with this little tool. That’s why we publish the source code, so peeps can help out and make tools better and better. A million heads are better than one, or so they say. :)

7. Sandeep Nain July 26, 2007 at 6:22 am #

I agree with you TRDQ but someone has to take the lead and why don’t you start it instead of askin backbone :)

and if you don’t know coding.. this can be your starting point… what say?? ;)

8. TheRealDonQuixote July 26, 2007 at 8:30 am #

Sandeep – Oooooh No. I’m not taking on another side project right now. Heck I can barely keep up with my crap blog!! ;)

9. backbone July 26, 2007 at 6:36 pm #

TRDQ, we all can give excuses, as I have done earlier on this post….

why? because I am no C/C++ coder, and I am also working on a project already, you’ll surely like it when it will be over ;)

10. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:10 am #

BKBN – My interest is peaked. Now, you have to tell us what your project is. ;)
    I already said mine was putting all the pentesting tools from BackTrack2 onto a Kubuntu distro. Now your turn…just a hint? Please?

11. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 12:14 am #

backbone is just giving an excuse TRDQ.
    when are you releasing your kubuntu based edition

12. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:36 am #

Sandeep – As soon as I can figure out how to get it done in an efficient manner. I know that I should be able to write a bash script for each slax module in order to use recontructor to add the modules to a Kubuntu iso, but I don’t know where to get the modules for all the bactrack tools AND I don’t want to write 300+ bash scripts. There has to be an easier way. I just haven’t found it yet.

13. backbone July 27, 2007 at 3:12 pm #

I don’t just make up excuses…

14. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 3:53 pm #

backbone: nice… it seems very promising. (and i didnt intend to hurt you or your feelings in any way…)

15. backbone July 27, 2007 at 4:08 pm #

I’m not an emo to get so fast hurt… anyway I posted it because TRDQ also posted a comment about his work… hey TRDQ hope you contact me when you finish the project ;)

16. Sandeep Nain July 30, 2007 at 12:08 am #

BB:good that u dnt mind on such small things…

TRDQ: Lemme know if you need any assistance to finish off your project… happy to help you to serve the community.