piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

Piggy is yet another tool for performing online password guessing against Microsoft SQL servers.

It supports scanning multiple servers using a dictionary file or a file with predefined accounts (username and password combinations).

It’s a pretty simple tool and has a Win32 binary verson – it is a command line tool however.

You can download it here:

piggy-src-1_0_1.zip (Source code)
piggy-win32-1_0_1.zip (Binary version)

Posted in: Database Hacking, Hacking Tools, Password Cracking

, , , , , ,

truffleHog - Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History truffleHog – Search Git for High Entropy Strings with Commit History
truffleHog is a Python-based tool to search Git for high entropy strings, digging deep into commit history and branches. This is effective at finding secrets accidentally committed.
AIEngine - AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System AIEngine – AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System
AIEngine is a next-generation interactive/programmable Python/Ruby/Java/Lua and Go AI-driven Network Intrusion Detection System engine with many capabilities.
Sooty - SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool Sooty – SOC Analyst All-In-One CLI Tool
Sooty is a tool developed with the task of aiding a SOC analyst to automate parts of their workflow and speed up their process.
UBoat - Proof Of Concept PoC HTTP Botnet Project UBoat – Proof Of Concept PoC HTTP Botnet Project
UBoat is a PoC HTTP Botnet designed to replicate a full weaponised commercial botnet like the famous large scale infectors Festi, Grum, Zeus and SpyEye.
LambdaGuard - AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner LambdaGuard – AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner
LambdaGuard is a tool which allows you to visualise and audit the security of your serverless assets, an open-source AWS Lambda Serverless Security Scanner.
exe2powershell - Convert EXE to BAT Files exe2powershell – Convert EXE to BAT Files
exe2powershell is used to convert EXE to BAT files, the previously well known tool for this was exe2bat, this is a version for modern Windows.

16 Responses to piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

1. backbone July 23, 2007 at 8:36 pm #

even if a simple one this is a great tool, this way we could dump the database in a simpler way without the need to get complicated with sql injection to dump it.

2. Sandeep Nain July 23, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

its just like a blade.. small & sharp :)

very impressive…

3. backbone July 24, 2007 at 12:25 am #

and like a blade it is very messy.

if you don’t get it right from the first time (with the dictionary and all that stuff), than you’d better give up due to the fill up of your IP in the log file :(

4. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 5:37 am #

I know I can’t code for crap, or spell or type for that matter.
    Hey backbone, can you fix to the source code so Piggy is easier to use? Or at least fix the Log File issue? Just wondering, cause that would be awesome!!

5. backbone July 24, 2007 at 11:02 am #

theRealDonQuixote: I’m not the person who developed this, so why not try and ask the developers of Piggy =)

6. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 9:39 pm #

backbone- I doubt the d00d over at cquer.com has more time to fiddle with this little tool. That’s why we publish the source code, so peeps can help out and make tools better and better. A million heads are better than one, or so they say. :)

7. Sandeep Nain July 26, 2007 at 6:22 am #

I agree with you TRDQ but someone has to take the lead and why don’t you start it instead of askin backbone :)

and if you don’t know coding.. this can be your starting point… what say?? ;)

8. TheRealDonQuixote July 26, 2007 at 8:30 am #

Sandeep – Oooooh No. I’m not taking on another side project right now. Heck I can barely keep up with my crap blog!! ;)

9. backbone July 26, 2007 at 6:36 pm #

TRDQ, we all can give excuses, as I have done earlier on this post….

why? because I am no C/C++ coder, and I am also working on a project already, you’ll surely like it when it will be over ;)

10. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:10 am #

BKBN – My interest is peaked. Now, you have to tell us what your project is. ;)
    I already said mine was putting all the pentesting tools from BackTrack2 onto a Kubuntu distro. Now your turn…just a hint? Please?

11. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 12:14 am #

backbone is just giving an excuse TRDQ.
    when are you releasing your kubuntu based edition

12. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:36 am #

Sandeep – As soon as I can figure out how to get it done in an efficient manner. I know that I should be able to write a bash script for each slax module in order to use recontructor to add the modules to a Kubuntu iso, but I don’t know where to get the modules for all the bactrack tools AND I don’t want to write 300+ bash scripts. There has to be an easier way. I just haven’t found it yet.

13. backbone July 27, 2007 at 3:12 pm #

I don’t just make up excuses…

14. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 3:53 pm #

backbone: nice… it seems very promising. (and i didnt intend to hurt you or your feelings in any way…)

15. backbone July 27, 2007 at 4:08 pm #

I’m not an emo to get so fast hurt… anyway I posted it because TRDQ also posted a comment about his work… hey TRDQ hope you contact me when you finish the project ;)

16. Sandeep Nain July 30, 2007 at 12:08 am #

BB:good that u dnt mind on such small things…

TRDQ: Lemme know if you need any assistance to finish off your project… happy to help you to serve the community.