piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

The New Acunetix V12 Engine

Piggy is yet another tool for performing online password guessing against Microsoft SQL servers.

It supports scanning multiple servers using a dictionary file or a file with predefined accounts (username and password combinations).

It’s a pretty simple tool and has a Win32 binary verson – it is a command line tool however.

You can download it here:

piggy-src-1_0_1.zip (Source code)
piggy-win32-1_0_1.zip (Binary version)

Posted in: Database Hacking, Hacking Tools, Password Cracking

, , , , , ,

Malcom - Malware Communication Analyzer Malcom – Malware Communication Analyzer
Malcom is a Malware Communication Analyzer designed to analyze a system's network communication using graphical representations of network traffic.
WepAttack - WLAN 802.11 WEP Key Hacking Tool WepAttack – WLAN 802.11 WEP Key Hacking Tool
WepAttack is a WLAN open source Linux WEP key hacking tool for breaking 802.11 WEP keys using a wordlist based dictionary attack.
Eraser - Windows Secure Erase Hard Drive Wiper Eraser – Windows Secure Erase Hard Drive Wiper
Eraser is a hard drive wiper for Windows which allows you to run a secure erase and completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
Insecure software versions are a problem Web Security Stats Show XSS & Outdated Software Are Major Problems
Netsparker just published some anonymized Web Security Stats about the security vulnerabilities their online solution identified on their users’ web applications and web services during the last 3 years.
CTFR - Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs For HTTPS Subdomains CTFR – Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs For HTTPS Subdomains
CTFR is a Python-based tool to Abuse Certificate Transparency Logs to get subdomains from a HTTPS website in a few seconds.
testssl.sh - Test SSL Security Including Ciphers, Protocols & Detect Flaws testssl.sh – Test SSL Security Including Ciphers, Protocols & Detect Flaws
testssl.sh is a free command line tool to test SSL security, it checks a server's service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as recent cryptographic flaws and more.

16 Responses to piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

1. backbone July 23, 2007 at 8:36 pm #

even if a simple one this is a great tool, this way we could dump the database in a simpler way without the need to get complicated with sql injection to dump it.

2. Sandeep Nain July 23, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

its just like a blade.. small & sharp :)

very impressive…

3. backbone July 24, 2007 at 12:25 am #

and like a blade it is very messy.

if you don’t get it right from the first time (with the dictionary and all that stuff), than you’d better give up due to the fill up of your IP in the log file :(

4. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 5:37 am #

I know I can’t code for crap, or spell or type for that matter.
    Hey backbone, can you fix to the source code so Piggy is easier to use? Or at least fix the Log File issue? Just wondering, cause that would be awesome!!

5. backbone July 24, 2007 at 11:02 am #

theRealDonQuixote: I’m not the person who developed this, so why not try and ask the developers of Piggy =)

6. TheRealDonQuixote July 24, 2007 at 9:39 pm #

backbone- I doubt the d00d over at cquer.com has more time to fiddle with this little tool. That’s why we publish the source code, so peeps can help out and make tools better and better. A million heads are better than one, or so they say. :)

7. Sandeep Nain July 26, 2007 at 6:22 am #

I agree with you TRDQ but someone has to take the lead and why don’t you start it instead of askin backbone :)

and if you don’t know coding.. this can be your starting point… what say?? ;)

8. TheRealDonQuixote July 26, 2007 at 8:30 am #

Sandeep – Oooooh No. I’m not taking on another side project right now. Heck I can barely keep up with my crap blog!! ;)

9. backbone July 26, 2007 at 6:36 pm #

TRDQ, we all can give excuses, as I have done earlier on this post….

why? because I am no C/C++ coder, and I am also working on a project already, you’ll surely like it when it will be over ;)

10. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:10 am #

BKBN – My interest is peaked. Now, you have to tell us what your project is. ;)
    I already said mine was putting all the pentesting tools from BackTrack2 onto a Kubuntu distro. Now your turn…just a hint? Please?

11. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 12:14 am #

backbone is just giving an excuse TRDQ.
    when are you releasing your kubuntu based edition

12. TheRealDonQuixote July 27, 2007 at 12:36 am #

Sandeep – As soon as I can figure out how to get it done in an efficient manner. I know that I should be able to write a bash script for each slax module in order to use recontructor to add the modules to a Kubuntu iso, but I don’t know where to get the modules for all the bactrack tools AND I don’t want to write 300+ bash scripts. There has to be an easier way. I just haven’t found it yet.

13. backbone July 27, 2007 at 3:12 pm #

I don’t just make up excuses…

14. Sandeep Nain July 27, 2007 at 3:53 pm #

backbone: nice… it seems very promising. (and i didnt intend to hurt you or your feelings in any way…)

15. backbone July 27, 2007 at 4:08 pm #

I’m not an emo to get so fast hurt… anyway I posted it because TRDQ also posted a comment about his work… hey TRDQ hope you contact me when you finish the project ;)

16. Sandeep Nain July 30, 2007 at 12:08 am #

BB:good that u dnt mind on such small things…

TRDQ: Lemme know if you need any assistance to finish off your project… happy to help you to serve the community.