ARPwner is a tool to do ARP poisoning and DNS poisoning attacks, with a simple GUI and a plugin system to do filtering of the information gathered, also has a implementation of sslstrip and is coded 100% in python and on Github, so you can modify according to your needs.
This tool was released by Nicolas Trippar at BlackHat USA 2012.
For the tool to work you need pypcap, so assuming are using a Debian derivative OS (like all sane people do) – you’ll need to do this first:
apt-get install python-pypcap
You can download ARPwner here:
Or read more here.
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- SHODAN – Expose Online Devices (Wind Turbines, Power Plants & More!)
- Metasploit Site Hijacked by ARP Poisoning Attack
- ArpON – ARP Handler Detect and Block ARP Poisoning/Spoofing
- ISR-evilgrade – Inject Updates to Exploit Software
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,857,179 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,042,589 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 618,788 views