Arachni is a high-performance (Open Source) Web Application Security Scanner Framework written in Ruby.
This version includes lots of goodies, including:
- A new light-weight RPC implementation (No more XMLRPC)
- High Performance Grid (HPG) — Combines the resources of multiple nodes for lightning-fast scans
- Updated WebUI to provide access to HPG features and context-sensitive help
- Accuracy improvements and bugfixes for the XSS, SQL Injection and Path Traversal modules
- New report formats (JSON, Marshal, YAML)
- Cygwin package for Windows
- ReScan — It uses the AFR report of a previous scan to extract the sitemap in order to avoid a redundant crawl.
- BeepNotify — Beeps when the scan finishes.
- LibNotify — Uses the libnotify library to send notifications for each discovered issue and a summary at the end of the scan.
- EmailNotify — Sends a notification (and optionally a report) over SMTP at the end of the scan.
- Manual verification — Flags issues that require manual verification as untrusted in order to reduce the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Resolver — Resolves vulnerable hostnames to IP addresses.
You can download Arachni v0.4 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- CrowdRE – Crowdsourced Reverse Engineering Service From CrowdStrike
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- Arachni v0.3 Released – Web Application Security Scanner Framework
- Arachni v0.2.2.1 – Web Application Security Scanner Framework
- Arachni – Web Application Vulnerability Scanning Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,794,158 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 992,253 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,338 views