MysqlPasswordAuditor is the FREE Mysql password recovery and auditing software. Mysql is one of the popular and powerful database software used by most of the web based and server side applications.
If you have ever lost or forgotten your Mysql database password then MysqlPasswordAuditor can help in recovering it easily. It can also help you to audit Mysql database server setup in an corporate environment by discovering the weak password configurations. This makes it one of the must have tool for IT administrators & Penetration Testers.
MysqlPasswordAuditor is very easy to use with the simple dictionary based password recovery method. By default it includes small password list file, however you can find more password dictionary files at OpenWall collection. You can also use tools like Crunch, Cupp to generate custom password list files on your own and then use it with MysqlPasswordAuditor.
MysqlPasswordAuditor works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system Windows 7.
- Free and Simple software to Recover/Audit Mysql Password.
- Very useful for IT administrators & Penetration Testers
- Dictionary based Password Recovery method
- Detailed statistics such as tested passwords, elapsed time, progress bar is displayed during Audit operation.
- Simple, easy to use GUI interface
- Integrated Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
You can download MysqlPasswordAuditor here:
Or read more here.
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- Russix – LiveCD Linux Distro for Wireless Penetration Testing & WEP Cracking
- Data Recovery – A Decent Article
- LCP – A Good FREE Alternative to L0phtcrack (LC5)
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 71,405 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,737 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,919 views