It’s come quite a long way and the authors are happy to announce that MagicTree version 1.0 has been released and is available for download.
MagicTree is a productivity tool for penetration testers. It allows consolidating data coming from various security tools, query and re-use the data and generate reports. It’s aim is to automate the boring and the mind-numbing work, so you can spend your time hacking.
Version 1.0 includes a lot of bug fixes and a number of new features, such as:
- Support for Acunetix data import
- Support for W3AF data import
- Support for OpenVAS 4 XML format
- Importing data from flat text files
- Simplified manual creation of ports
- Copy/paste and drag and drop support for tree nodes, table view data, queries and tasks
- mt:sort() custom XPath function for sorting data, such as findings, in TableView and reports
- More sophisticated auto-creation of tree nodes. We now support netblocks in various formats (192.168.1.1/24 , 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.255, 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0), DNS names, IP addresses and URLs.
- Search in output files panel
- Creating cross-references by drag and drop
- Better support for KDE and XFCE desktop environments on Linux. View in Browser and opening reports now works on both.
The full changelog is available here – ChangeLog-1.0.txt
You can download MagicTree v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- MagicTree v1.1 Released For Download – Pen-Testing Productivity Tool
- MagicTree – Penetration Tester Productivity Tool
- MagicTree v1.3 Available For Download – Pentesting Productivity
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,139,683 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 583,784 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 415,511 views