FaceNiff is an Android app that allows you to sniff and intercept web session profiles over the WiFi that your mobile is connected to. It is possible to hijack sessions only when WiFi is not using EAP, but it should work over any private networks (Open/WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK).
It’s kind of like Firesheep for android, but maybe a bit easier to use (and it works on WPA2!).
Do note that a rooted phone is required. Please note that if the webuser uses SSL this application won’t work This application due to its nature is very phone-dependent so please let the author know if it doesn’t work for you.
There’s a great video demo of it working here:
You can download FaceNiff here:
Or read more here.
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Firesheep – Social Network Session Stealing/Hijacking Tool
- Android Malware App Covertly Makes Purchases On China Mobile Market
- BlackSheep – Detect Users Of FireSheep On The Network
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,879,079 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,076,781 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,416 views