T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector (f.k.a. F22 Raptor) is a tool designed to perform “Stress Testing”.
It is a powerful and an unique packet injection tool, that is capable of the below:
1 – Send sequentially (i.e., ALMOST on the same time) the following protocols:
- ICMP: Internet Control Message Protocol
- IGMP: Internet Group Management Protocol
- TCP: Transmission Control Protocol
- UDP: User Datagram Protocol
2 – Send an (quite) incredible amount of packets per second, making it a “second to none” tool:
- More than 1,000,000 pps of SYN Flood (+50% of the network’s uplink) in a 1000BASE-T Network (Gigabit Ethernet).
- More than 120,000 pps of SYN Flood (+60% of the network’s uplink) in a 100BASE-TX Network (Fast Ethernet).
3 – Perform “Stress Testing” on a variety of network infrastructure, network devices and security solutions in place.
4 – Simulate Denial-of-Service attacks, validating the Firewall rules and Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System policies.
You can download T50 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- CrowdRE – Crowdsourced Reverse Engineering Service From CrowdStrike
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- Mausezahn – Fast Traffic Generator/Packet Crafting Tool
- Safe3 SQL Injector – Automatic Detection & Exploitation Of SQL Injection Flaws
- Dr. Morena – Firewall Configuration Testing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,794,819 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 992,596 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,748 views