IOCTL Fuzzer is a tool designed to automate the task of searching vulnerabilities in Windows kernel drivers by performing fuzz tests on them.
The fuzzer’s own driver hooks NtDeviceIoControlFile in order to take control of all IOCTL requests throughout the system.
While processing IOCTLs, the fuzzer will spoof those IOCTLs conforming to conditions specified in the configuration file. A spoofed IOCTL is identical to the original in all respects except the input data, which is changed to randomly generated fuzz.
IOCTL Fuzzer works on Windows XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7 and 2008 Server.
New in 1.2 version
- Windows 7 support
- Full support of 64-bit versions of Windows
- Exceptions monitoring
- “Fair Fuzzing” feature
- Different data generation modes
- Boot fuzzing (during OS initialization)
You can download IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 here:
Or read more here.
- XcodeGhost iOS Trojan Infected Over 4000 Apps
- WhatsApp Web vCard Vulnerability Exposed 200M Users
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
- Tutorial for Fuzzled – Writing a Fuzzer with the Fuzzled Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 231,713 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,683 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,281 views