We wrote about Bruter v1.0 ALPHA version back in 2008, recently they announced the release of v1.0 Final!
Bruter is a parallel network login brute-forcer on Win32. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of Bruter is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication.
It currently supports following services:
- HTTP (Basic)
- HTTP (Form)
- Re-licensed to new-BSD license
- Added proxy support (CONNECT, SOCKS4, SOCKS5)
- Allowed more delimiter in combo file
- Added password length filtered in combo and dictionary mode
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
- Updated openssl library to 0.9.8n
You can download Bruter v1.0 Final here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- CrowdRE – Crowdsourced Reverse Engineering Service From CrowdStrike
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- Bruter 1.0 Released – Parallel Windows Password Brute Forcing Tool
- Medusa 2.0 Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Medusa v1.5 Released – Parallel, Modular Login Brute Forcing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,795,006 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 992,738 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,926 views