We wrote about Bruter v1.0 ALPHA version back in 2008, recently they announced the release of v1.0 Final!
Bruter is a parallel network login brute-forcer on Win32. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of Bruter is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication.
It currently supports following services:
- HTTP (Basic)
- HTTP (Form)
- Re-licensed to new-BSD license
- Added proxy support (CONNECT, SOCKS4, SOCKS5)
- Allowed more delimiter in combo file
- Added password length filtered in combo and dictionary mode
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
- Updated openssl library to 0.9.8n
You can download Bruter v1.0 Final here:
Or read more here.