Netsparker is a Web Application Security Scanner that claims to be False-Positive Free. The developers thought that if you need to investigate every single identified issue manually what’s the point of having an automated scanner? So they developed a new technology which can confirm vulnerabilities on demand which allowed us to develop the first false positive free web application security scanner.
When Netsparker identifies an SQL Injection, it can identify how to exploit it automatically and extract the version information from the application. When the version is successfully extracted Netsparker will report the issue as confirmed so that you can make sure that the issue is not a false-positive.
You don’t need to be a security expert, get training or read a long manual to start. Since the user interface is easy to use and can confirm and show you the impact, you can just fire it up and start using it.
You can download Netsparker – Community Edition here:
Or read more here.
- The Dude – Automatic Network Discovery & Layout Tool
- Graudit v1.9 Download – Grep Source Code Auditing Tool
- sptoolkit Rebirth – Simple Phishing Toolkit
- Skipfish 1.94b Released – Active Web Application Security Reconnaissance Tool
- Mutillidae – Vulnerable Web-Application To Learn Web Hacking
- Maltego – Forensics and Intelligence Application & Information Gathering Tool
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,503 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,274 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,603 views