Netsparker is a Web Application Security Scanner that claims to be False-Positive Free. The developers thought that if you need to investigate every single identified issue manually what’s the point of having an automated scanner? So they developed a new technology which can confirm vulnerabilities on demand which allowed us to develop the first false positive free web application security scanner.
When Netsparker identifies an SQL Injection, it can identify how to exploit it automatically and extract the version information from the application. When the version is successfully extracted Netsparker will report the issue as confirmed so that you can make sure that the issue is not a false-positive.
You don’t need to be a security expert, get training or read a long manual to start. Since the user interface is easy to use and can confirm and show you the impact, you can just fire it up and start using it.
You can download Netsparker – Community Edition here:
Or read more here.
- isowall – Completely Isolate A Device From The Local Network
- ThreadFix – Vulnerability Aggregation & Management System
- StegExpose – Steganalysis Tool For Detecting Steganography In Images
- Skipfish 1.94b Released – Active Web Application Security Reconnaissance Tool
- Mutillidae – Vulnerable Web-Application To Learn Web Hacking
- Maltego – Forensics and Intelligence Application & Information Gathering Tool
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,316 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,131 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,579 views