Netsparker is a Web Application Security Scanner that claims to be False-Positive Free. The developers thought that if you need to investigate every single identified issue manually what’s the point of having an automated scanner? So they developed a new technology which can confirm vulnerabilities on demand which allowed us to develop the first false positive free web application security scanner.
When Netsparker identifies an SQL Injection, it can identify how to exploit it automatically and extract the version information from the application. When the version is successfully extracted Netsparker will report the issue as confirmed so that you can make sure that the issue is not a false-positive.
You don’t need to be a security expert, get training or read a long manual to start. Since the user interface is easy to use and can confirm and show you the impact, you can just fire it up and start using it.
You can download Netsparker – Community Edition here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Countermeasures:
- Noted Chinese Hacker Wicked Rose Heading Antivirus Company Anvisoft
- HoneyDrive – Honeypots In A Box
- Microsoft Patches Critical Security Vulnerabilities In Windows, Office, IE, Exchange & SQL Server
- Skipfish 1.94b Released – Active Web Application Security Reconnaissance Tool
- Maltego – Forensics and Intelligence Application & Information Gathering Tool
- onesixtyone 0.3.2 – An Efficient SNMP Scanner
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 117,880 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 115,958 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,469 views