Browser Fuzzer 3, or bf3, is a comprehensive web browser fuzzer. Browser Fuzzer 3 is designed as a hybrid framework/standalone fuzzer; the modules it uses are extensible but also highly integrated into the core. bf3 can be used via command line to set all necessary flags for each fuzzing operation.
After initialization, bf3 creates test cases in a numbered system. Fuzzing is automated through the browser using the refresh method. If error is detected, server logs can provide insight to the offending test case.
- Attended and Unattended Fuzzing Modes
- 7th Generation Fuzzing Oracle
- Random Data Generator
- Mutation Fuzzing Engine
You can download Browser Fuzzer 3 here:
Or read more here.
- The Logjam Attack – ANOTHER Critical TLS Weakness
- WordPress Critical Zero-Day Vulnerability Fixed In A Hurry
- Commix – Command Injection Attack Tool
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
- IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 – Fuzzing Tool For Windows Kernel Drivers
- Fusil Fuzzer 0.7 – Fuzzing Functions in Python
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 230,692 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,545 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,230 views