Browser Fuzzer 3, or bf3, is a comprehensive web browser fuzzer. Browser Fuzzer 3 is designed as a hybrid framework/standalone fuzzer; the modules it uses are extensible but also highly integrated into the core. bf3 can be used via command line to set all necessary flags for each fuzzing operation.
After initialization, bf3 creates test cases in a numbered system. Fuzzing is automated through the browser using the refresh method. If error is detected, server logs can provide insight to the offending test case.
- Attended and Unattended Fuzzing Modes
- 7th Generation Fuzzing Oracle
- Random Data Generator
- Mutation Fuzzing Engine
You can download Browser Fuzzer 3 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- 2 Different Hacker Groups Exploit The Same IE 0-Day
- Researchers Crack 4096-bit RSA Encryption With a Microphone
- vBulletin.com Hacked – Forum User Emails & Encrypted Passwords Leaked
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
- IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 – Fuzzing Tool For Windows Kernel Drivers
- Fusil Fuzzer 0.7 – Fuzzing Functions in Python
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 224,476 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,889 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,983 views