The Middler is a Man in the Middle tool to demonstrate protocol middling attacks. Led by Jay Beale, the project involves a team of authors including InGuardians agents Justin Searle and Matt Carpenter. The Middler is intended to man in the middle, or “middle” for short, every protocol for which we can create code.
In our first alpha release, we released a core built by Matt and Jay, with introductory plug-ins by Justin and InGuardians agent Tom Liston. It runs on Linux and Mac OS X, with most of the code functional on Windows and BSD Unix.
The current codebase is in the alpha state, but a beta release is coming soon, with better documentation (see the wiki), easier installation, and even more plug-ins.
- plugin-beef.py – inject the Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) into any HTTP requests originating on the local LAN
- plugin-metasploit.py – inject an IFRAME into cleartext (HTTP) requests that loads Metasploit browser exploits
The author team has done a tremendous amount of research, design and pseudo-code work, fleshing out attacks on web-based e-mail systems and social networking sites.
The Middler depends on the following Python modules:
You can download The Middler here:
Or read more here.
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User
- sessionthief – HTTP Session Cloning & Cookie Stealing Tool
- sslsniff v0.7 – SSL Man-In-The-Middle (MITM) Tool
- VideoJak – IP Video Security Assessment Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,869,769 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,060,288 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 624,943 views