fm-fsf is a new fuzzer/data scraper that works under OSX, Linux (with Mono) and Windows (.NET Framework). Fuzzing tools are always useful if you are looking at discovering some new flaws in a software or web service.
FSF is a plug-in based freakin’ simple fuzzer for fuzzing web applications and scraping data.
It supports some basic stuff and is missing some features however it has got some advanced RegEx capturing features for scraping data out of web applications.
It’s still in early stage of development so don’t expect too much.
Why bring yet another fuzzer into this cruel world?
The author was trying to fuzz something and after spending about 2-3 hours about 3-4 different terribly designed fuzzers he thought knocking up his own would be better.
Don’t use if you….
- Want a fuzzer where you can control the raw HTTP request
- Need some crazy features such as fuzzing multiple locations at a time
Use if you need a fuzzer…
- That allows to take advantage of RegEx with the full power for scraping data (this is quite useful while exploiting SQL Injections, gathering data, looking for some hidden resource or trying to enumerate all valid “user id”s)
- Simple to run and easy to use
- Which makes it easy to write your own fuzzing modules
- With simple and compact .NET code
You can download fm-fsf here:
Or read more here.
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- Google Leaves Android Users Vulnerable To WebView Exploit
- pwntools – CTF Framework & Exploit Development Library
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- Taof 0.1 Network Protocol Fuzzer Released
- IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 – Fuzzing Tool For Windows Kernel Drivers
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 228,859 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,304 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,157 views