The OSWA-Assistant is a no-Operating-System-required standalone toolkit which is solely focused on wireless auditing. As a result, in addition to the usual WiFi (802.11) auditing tools, it also covers Bluetooth and RFID auditing. Using the toolkit is as easy as popping it into your computer’s CDROM and making your computer boot from it!
This toolkit is a contribution to the wireless security/auditing community and, as the “Assistant” moniker implies, and is designed for the following groups of people:
- IT-security auditors and professionals who need to execute technical wireless security testing against wireless infrastructure and clients;
- IT professionals who have responsibility for ensuring the secure operation and administration of their organization’s wireless networks;
- SME (Small & Medium Enterprise) and SOHO (SmallOffice-HomeOffice) businesses who do not have either the technical expertise or the resources to employ such expertise to audit their wireless networks;
- Non-technical-users who run wireless networks at home and who would like to audit the security of their wireless home networks and laptops but don’t know how.
You can download OSWA Assistant here:
Or read more here.
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User
- MoocherHunter – Detect & Track Rogue Wifi Users
- Russix – LiveCD Linux Distro for Wireless Penetration Testing & WEP Cracking
- Katana v1 (Kyuzo) – Portable Multi-Boot Security Suite
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,869,170 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,059,345 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 624,659 views