Bruter 1.0 BETA 1 has been released. Bruter is a parallel login brute-forcer. This tool is intended to demonstrate the importance of choosing strong passwords. The goal of Bruter is to support a variety of services that allow remote authentication.
Bruter is a tool for the Win32 platform only.
It currently supports the following services:
- HTTP (Basic)
- HTTP (Form)
- OpenSSL – Win32 OpenSSL package
You can download Bruter here:
Or read more here.
- KeeFarce – Extract KeePass Passwords (2.x) From Database
- 0d1n – Web HTTP Fuzzing Tool
- SpiderFoot – Open Source Intelligence Automation Tool (OSINT)
- Bruter v1.0 Final Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Medusa 2.0 Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Password Cracking Wordlists and Tools for Brute Forcing
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,939,853 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,275,093 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 658,925 views