There was a massive failure on our web-host resulting in almost 100% data loss, our own back-up was from September 10th so we are trying to restore the site to full capacity as we speak.
It’s in a bit of a mess at the moment, but we’ll get it back up to speed at latest by Monday.
We have to manually reinstall everything including the theme and all the functionality from customisations and plugins, we will manually restore all the posts since Sept 10th if they really can’t be recovered from the crashed server.
But all comments from Sept 10th will be lost.
We are currently using a temporary hosting solution, does anyone have a good suggestion for a webhost that accepts Paypal, does PROPER back-ups which can’t be b0rked by a ‘cascade’ failure and has good uptime & network speed.
If you know of one either drop us a mail or comment below.
Thanks for bearing with us.
Recent in Site News:
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- FuzzDiff – Tool For Fuzzing and Crash Analysis
- libtiff Vulnerability gives hope for a new GTA-less PSP exploit
- 4f: The File Format Fuzzing Framework
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,277 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,969 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,216 views