What is open music?
Open Music is music that is shareable, available in “source code” form, allows derivative works and is free of cost for non-commercial use. It is the concept of “open source” computer software applied to music.
Who seems to promote open source music? -> Magnatune
Why did I post the article? Because I liked the idea and to inform you that from now on we’ll have “secure” music. Just kidding… The truth is that many firms have tried to shutdown P2P servers due to piracy (in this case music).
I’m thinking in perspective, first open source software, then open source music… what next? Open source movies? Could be.
Listening to: Magic Mushrooms :: Open Source
- More Drama About Hillary Clinton’s E-mail Leak – VNC & RDP Open
- Drones, Tor & Remailers – The Story Of A High-Tech Kidnapping
- Hacking Team Hacked – What You Need To Know
- Nerdcore Hits the Streets – Geek Music for the Masses
- Antitrust case against Apple approved
- Australia to Follow the UK in Terminating Content Pirates
Most Read in Legal Issues:
- Class President Hacks School Grades - 80,655 views
- Hospital Hacker GhostExodus Owns Himself – Arrested - 47,540 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,555 views