KGB Keylogger is a multi-functional keyboard tracking software that is widely used by both regular users and IT security specialists for tracking the key strokes typed on a given machine.
KGB Keylogger Features at a Glance
- Stealth mode and visible mode of work;
- Logs keyboard input, including language-specific characters;
- Logs Clipboard entries;
- Monitors and logs network activities;
- Custom list of monitored applications;
- Detailed information for each log entry, including the time stamp, application name and window caption;
- Screenshots at custom frequency (regular intervals or on mouse clicks);
- Export of logs into HTML;
The software works as described and is pretty fully featured for a Keylogger including a screen capture feature, not just the normal text/keyboard capturing facility.
The interface is nice and it’s fairly easy to use.
It has good ratings at places like Softpedia (5/5).
You can download the trial version here (Valid for 7 days):
You can purchase it securely online with a PayPal, Credit Card, Bank/Wire Transfer, Phone, Fax, Mail/Check and Corporate Purchase orders.