After almost a year of intensive development and internal use, Immunity (The guys who bought us CANVAS) has announced the public release of Immunity Debugger v1.0. The main objective for this tool was to combine the best of commandline based and GUI based debuggers.
Immunity Debugger is a powerful new way to write exploits, analyze malware, and reverse engineer binary files. It builds on a solid user interface with function graphing, the industry’s first heap analysis tool built specifically for heap creation, and a large and well supported Python API for easy extensibility.
- A debugger with functionality designed specifically for the security industry
- Cuts exploit development time by 50%
- Simple, understandable interfaces
- Robust and powerful scripting language for automating intelligent debugging
- Lightweight and fast debugging to prevent corruption during complex analysis
- Connectivity to fuzzers and exploit development tools
Immunity Debugger’s interfaces include the GUI and a command line. The command line is always available at the bottom of the GUI. It allows the user to type shortcuts as if they were in a typical text-based debugger, such as WinDBG or GDB. Immunity has implemented aliases to ensure that your WinDBG users do not have to be retrained and will get the full productivity boost that comes from the best debugger interface on the market.
Basically they’ve ended up creating a fully flexible and extensible Win32 debugger that has all of it’s features, both debugging and graphical, easily accessible from it’s Python scripting engine.
And best of all, it’s available for free. That’s right, Immunity Debugger is released for free, including free monthly updates.
You can download Immunity Debugger here, after registration.
Yes this goes against our general policy of not including tools that require registration, but this one is too cool to miss, so grab it! This is seriously cool and could well replace Ollydbg as the hackers choice. Along with IDA Pro and SoftIce of course ;)
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- Modern Exploits – Do You Still Need To Learn Assembly Language (ASM)
- MSF eXploit Builder – Free Win32 Exploit Development Platform
- Microsoft Open Source Security Tool – !exploitable Crash Analyzer
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,323 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,696 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 611,105 views