23 July 2007 | 19,970 views

piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool

Check Your Web Security with Acunetix

Piggy is yet another tool for performing online password guessing against Microsoft SQL servers.

It supports scanning multiple servers using a dictionary file or a file with predefined accounts (username and password combinations).

It’s a pretty simple tool and has a Win32 binary verson – it is a command line tool however.

You can download it here:

piggy-src-1_0_1.zip (Source code)
piggy-win32-1_0_1.zip (Binary version)

Recent in Database Hacking:
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms

- TSGrinder – Brute Force Terminal Services Server
- Bruter v1.0 Final Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Caecus – Web Brute Forcing Tool with OCR Support

Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 72,556 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,783 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,965 views

Low-cost VPS Hosting

16 Responses to “piggy – Download MS-SQL Password Brute Forcing Tool”

1. backbone 23 July 2007 at 8:36 pm Permalink

even if a simple one this is a great tool, this way we could dump the database in a simpler way without the need to get complicated with sql injection to dump it.

2. Sandeep Nain 23 July 2007 at 11:41 pm Permalink

its just like a blade.. small & sharp :)

very impressive…

3. backbone 24 July 2007 at 12:25 am Permalink

and like a blade it is very messy.

if you don’t get it right from the first time (with the dictionary and all that stuff), than you’d better give up due to the fill up of your IP in the log file :(

4. TheRealDonQuixote 24 July 2007 at 5:37 am Permalink

I know I can’t code for crap, or spell or type for that matter.
    Hey backbone, can you fix to the source code so Piggy is easier to use? Or at least fix the Log File issue? Just wondering, cause that would be awesome!!

5. backbone 24 July 2007 at 11:02 am Permalink

theRealDonQuixote: I’m not the person who developed this, so why not try and ask the developers of Piggy =)

6. TheRealDonQuixote 24 July 2007 at 9:39 pm Permalink

backbone- I doubt the d00d over at cquer.com has more time to fiddle with this little tool. That’s why we publish the source code, so peeps can help out and make tools better and better. A million heads are better than one, or so they say. :)

7. Sandeep Nain 26 July 2007 at 6:22 am Permalink

I agree with you TRDQ but someone has to take the lead and why don’t you start it instead of askin backbone :)

and if you don’t know coding.. this can be your starting point… what say?? ;)

8. TheRealDonQuixote 26 July 2007 at 8:30 am Permalink

Sandeep – Oooooh No. I’m not taking on another side project right now. Heck I can barely keep up with my crap blog!! ;)

9. backbone 26 July 2007 at 6:36 pm Permalink

TRDQ, we all can give excuses, as I have done earlier on this post….

why? because I am no C/C++ coder, and I am also working on a project already, you’ll surely like it when it will be over ;)

10. TheRealDonQuixote 27 July 2007 at 12:10 am Permalink

BKBN – My interest is peaked. Now, you have to tell us what your project is. ;)
    I already said mine was putting all the pentesting tools from BackTrack2 onto a Kubuntu distro. Now your turn…just a hint? Please?

11. Sandeep Nain 27 July 2007 at 12:14 am Permalink

backbone is just giving an excuse TRDQ.
    when are you releasing your kubuntu based edition

12. TheRealDonQuixote 27 July 2007 at 12:36 am Permalink

Sandeep – As soon as I can figure out how to get it done in an efficient manner. I know that I should be able to write a bash script for each slax module in order to use recontructor to add the modules to a Kubuntu iso, but I don’t know where to get the modules for all the bactrack tools AND I don’t want to write 300+ bash scripts. There has to be an easier way. I just haven’t found it yet.

13. backbone 27 July 2007 at 3:12 pm Permalink

I don’t just make up excuses…

14. Sandeep Nain 27 July 2007 at 3:53 pm Permalink

backbone: nice… it seems very promising. (and i didnt intend to hurt you or your feelings in any way…)

15. backbone 27 July 2007 at 4:08 pm Permalink

I’m not an emo to get so fast hurt… anyway I posted it because TRDQ also posted a comment about his work… hey TRDQ hope you contact me when you finish the project ;)

16. Sandeep Nain 30 July 2007 at 12:08 am Permalink

BB:good that u dnt mind on such small things…

TRDQ: Lemme know if you need any assistance to finish off your project… happy to help you to serve the community.