Piggy is yet another tool for performing online password guessing against Microsoft SQL servers.
It supports scanning multiple servers using a dictionary file or a file with predefined accounts (username and password combinations).
It’s a pretty simple tool and has a Win32 binary verson – it is a command line tool however.
Piggy v1.0.1 by email@example.com
usage: piggy [options]
-u [username] - Single username
-p [password] - Single password
-s [server] - Single server
-S [srvfile] - File containing ip/hostnames
-D [dicfile] - File containing passwords
-A [accounts] - File containing username;password combinations
-N - Do not check availability before scan
-v verbose - Verbose logging
You can download it here:
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- TSGrinder – Brute Force Terminal Services Server
- Bruter v1.0 Final Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Caecus – Web Brute Forcing Tool with OCR Support
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 67,165 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,594 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,722 views