Yes it’s been exactly one year since Darknet was relaunched in it’s new form supported by WordPress and a variety of posts about tools, tutorials and the latest news from the information security and specifically ethical hacking areas.
The first post of the new site:
Those posts of note would be:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities – 201,122 Views
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros – 170,487 Views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables – 95,407 Views
- Ophcrack 2.2 Password Cracker Released – 60,362 Views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? – 59,704 Views
Basically the top few you can find at the Darknet Popular page.
You can have a look through the Darknet Archives for some other stuff to read if you are interested.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our loyal readers, RSS subscribers, e-mail subscribers and random browsers for taking some time to look at this site, read and comment on our articles.
We would of course love more comments!
And if there’s any particular topics you’d like us to cover do let us know and we’ll work on something.
Do help promote Darknet by mentioning it to your friends, or even better if you have a blog or website, do drop us a link and a mention in one of your posts!
- Yes – We Now Have A Facebook Page – So Please Like It!
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- Happy New Year For 2009 From Darknet
- Happy New Year – Best Wishes from Darknet!
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,419 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,981 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,227 views