WWWhack is a brute force utility that will try to crack web sites guarded by an web access password. This utility can use a word file or try all possible combinations, and by trial-and-error, will attempt to find a combination of username/password that is accepted by the web server.
This shows the weakness in securing sensitive areas of your web site by the web authentication method alone.
To use wwwhack 1.9 you need to set your system clock to the year 2000 or before as it expires in ‘2001’.
Once again this is an oldskool tool but a lot of people are still seeking it, for learning purposes I presume as there are better alternatives now like thc-hydra.
You can download wwwhack 1.9 here.
To avoid any network issues the zip file is passworded, the password is darknet123.
Your anti-virus software may find a Win32.Hacktool or similar in this file, that’s normal for most hacking software. Darknet in no way implies that this software is safe and free of malware, use at your own risk.
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- Binging (BETA) – Footprinting & Discovery Tool (Google Hacking)
- Goolag – GUI Tool for Google Hacking
- GooDork – Command Line Google Dorking/Hacking Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,915,096 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,173,607 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,335 views