31 December 2006 | 627,349 views

wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool

Check Your Web Security with Acunetix

WWWhack is a brute force utility that will try to crack web sites guarded by an web access password. This utility can use a word file or try all possible combinations, and by trial-and-error, will attempt to find a combination of username/password that is accepted by the web server.

This shows the weakness in securing sensitive areas of your web site by the web authentication method alone.

wwwhack19.zip

To use wwwhack 1.9 you need to set your system clock to the year 2000 or before as it expires in ‘2001’.

Once again this is an oldskool tool but a lot of people are still seeking it, for learning purposes I presume as there are better alternatives now like thc-hydra.

You can download wwwhack 1.9 here.

Your anti-virus software may find a Win32.Hacktool or similar in this file, that’s normal for most hacking software. Darknet in no way implies that this software is safe and free of malware, use at your own risk.

Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Radare – The Reverse Engineering Framework
- ZMap – Fast Open-Source Network Scanner
- Arachni v1.0 Released – Web Application Security Scanner Framework

- Binging (BETA) – Footprinting & Discovery Tool (Google Hacking)
- Goolag – GUI Tool for Google Hacking
- GooDork – Command Line Google Dorking/Hacking Tool

Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,875,080 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,069,553 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 627,349 views

Low-cost VPS Hosting

35 Responses to “wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool”

1. kebarelgram 1 January 2007 at 12:33 pm Permalink

i want be hacker man

2. josh kelly 2003 4 January 2007 at 3:43 pm Permalink

wats the pswd to acsess the program? can u help me?

3. AriuS 7 January 2007 at 12:52 pm Permalink

its darknet123

“To avoid any network issues the zip file is passworded, the password is darknet123.”

4. bush 13 January 2007 at 10:04 pm Permalink

password works tnks bush now ill see if this wrks and ill let you know how well or not

5. Aryan 7 May 2007 at 9:08 am Permalink

Hi, after downloading whn i tried to run the file. it says out of date. gt new version. Help me in this plzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

6. Darknet 7 May 2007 at 10:04 am Permalink

Hi, Aryan.

I suggest a course on learning how to read would be a good start.

It says clearly in the post:

“To use wwwhack 1.9 you need to set your system clock to the year 2000 or before as it expires in ‘2001′.”

7. 1 31 May 2007 at 4:20 pm Permalink

i downloaded wwwhack, but its not working?!?! why? it havent catched any pass yet:S

8. kev 20 October 2007 at 10:35 am Permalink

where do i download it?

9. dirty 19 November 2007 at 11:35 pm Permalink

@kev
    Click the link provided….
    or copy and paste this http://www.darknet.org.uk/content/files/wwwhack19.zip

10. general short 29 December 2007 at 1:33 am Permalink

i know this problem is probably irrelevent to this file, but i needed help. apparently, every time i open some kind of cracker like this, winrar tells me that it cant find the specified file, or something like that, for several of the files, 2 of them .exe’s. i just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem, and, hopefully, a solution to this…

11. general short 29 December 2007 at 1:34 am Permalink

darknet, are you that guy who started opiumtest?

12. InvisibleKid 17 January 2008 at 8:59 am Permalink

General short.
    This happens to me. It has happened with brutus and this program.
    Are you running on vista because I am and This is happening with me. I do not know what is going on. Help would help.

13. stoner 11 February 2008 at 11:56 pm Permalink

it just says ( lookup for host “www.wwwhack.com” failed. please check host name, and make sure you are connected to t he net. ) but i am connected to the net what should i do!

14. eM3rC 12 February 2008 at 1:58 am Permalink

@stoner
    Try googling “wwwhack 1.9 download” and just download it from site after scanning it with your AV.

15. Georgia 20 March 2008 at 7:22 pm Permalink

Hello all. I speak English very bad. Please tell me: “wwwhack” What is this file’s password? I am from Georgia…..

16. James C 20 March 2008 at 9:22 pm Permalink

@Georgia
    the password is darknet123

17. seun 10 May 2008 at 12:07 pm Permalink

i try to lunch this web hack program after i filled the password & it tells ma unable to open update.whd

18. Logan Williams 14 June 2008 at 5:05 am Permalink

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question For All The Noobs Out There ( Not Me :] )

How To Set The system Clock Back To 2000 or 2001

19. razta 14 June 2008 at 2:05 pm Permalink

Right click on the clock, then properties, then change the time? Sure this is OS wide aswell. lol

20. Navin 14 June 2008 at 7:01 pm Permalink

Haha Logan oh dear logan….

” Question For All The Noobs Out There ( Not Me :] ) ” Thats absolutely priceless!!

21. razta 14 June 2008 at 9:59 pm Permalink

I completly forgot about this tool until I seen it on here, why the hell make it not run after 2001?

22. Plonk 15 June 2008 at 11:17 am Permalink

I guess the authors thought they would make a newer version, or they wanted a lot of people to get it before then. It’s sort of puzzling.

23. razta 18 June 2008 at 9:47 am Permalink

@WannaKnow – If I understood your question properly…. you should get a better word list and turn the number of simultaneous connections down.

24. WannaKnow 18 June 2008 at 8:54 am Permalink

I wanna know darknet! The username and password are too comen! If i use 1~9 A~Z gessing will too slow and website will ban my IP hmm hard ! have any other way to keey block by website?

25. Sleepy 30 June 2008 at 9:11 pm Permalink

Although I have been reading Darknet for a while, until recently I haven’t been perusing the comments, so; what is the etiquette here at Darknet when it comes to the post above (and half the posts in this thread actually)? Do you ignore it? Do you actually answer it, knowing your holding the skiddies hand? I’m sure the blog owner doesn’t want the flames flying so……yea, this ends my passive aggressive response to the Doless person. Thanks for playing.

26. Darknet 1 July 2008 at 2:38 am Permalink

Ignore them because I generally delete them so you’ll be wasting your time anyway. Don’t feed the trolls, the script kiddies or the password seekers.

27. NWMonster 1 July 2008 at 5:45 am Permalink

28. Morgan Storey 8 August 2008 at 2:24 am Permalink

Brute force is pretty easy to defend against, I just set account lockouts, and verbose logging. Then set it to email when accounts are locked out, if I get a bunch of emails then I know the site is under attack, I have the attackers IP, and block it on the server/firewall.

29. firo 13 August 2008 at 12:11 am Permalink

please , get password

30. Rattlehead 12 August 2008 at 5:21 pm Permalink

“if you want use this version,open wwwhack.exe with a hexedit change 7E to EB at offset 34cd”

Can anyone elaborate on this as I’ve tried looking for 7E at offset 34cd in hexedit and cant find it.
    I used to be a paying member of WWWHACK and have tried it on my version and the one downloaded off here with no luck.
    I love this prog and would love to get it working again without having to keep putting my clock back.

31. Rattlehead 13 August 2008 at 1:02 am Permalink

firo READ THE POSTS!!! The password is darknet123 its has already been posted.