So there’s been a massive Acunetix Online update that has pushed out a brand new UI plus a whole bunch of new features and capabilities, including really powerful stuff for security professionals and organisations who take their security seriously
The update has focused a lot on Usability of the UI and features for infosec pros with more powerful filtering, ability to mark things as resolved or as a false positive.
Plus some really powerful stuff like being able to assign targets scores based on their business criticality.
- New web-based user interface
- Targets and Vulnerabilities configured by business criticality
- Integration with popular WAFs and Issue Tracking Systems
- Mark Vulnerabilities as Fixed or False Positives
- Custom Scan Types
- Enhanced Reporting
- Network Security Scanning
- Added functionality for Acunetix Integrators
The reporting function is also much more powerful now with reports available in PDF and HTML plus the functionality to run a comparison to highlight differences between 2 reports.
You can read the full details of the update here: