GooDork is a simple python script designed to allow you to leverage the power of Google Dorking straight from the comfort of your command line. There was a GUI tool we discussed a while back similar to this – Goolag – GUI Tool for Google Hacking.
GooDork offers powerful use of Google’s search directives, by analyzing results from searches using regular expressions that you supply. So basically the purpose of GooDork is to combined Dorking with Regular Expressions.
GooDork allows you to apply regular expressions to any and all of the follow attributes of web applications:
- Displayable Text
- Many more options will shortly be made available
GooDork uses the following python packages, please make sure all of them are available
- python beautifulsoup4
If you are using Python 2.6 you’ll most likely have all of these (except BeautifulSoup).
The only installation you need do is to download the entire script package, and make sure the dependencies — listed above — are installed on your machine.
You can download GooDork here (using git):
git clone https://github.com/k3170makan/GooDork
Or read more here.
- LiME – Linux Memory Extractor
- HookME – API Based TCP Proxy Including SSL
- EvilFOCA – Network Attack Toolkit
- Honggfuzz – Simple Command Line Software Fuzzing Tool
- SearchDiggity – GUI Front-End For GoogleDiggity & BingDiggity
- Goolag – GUI Tool for Google Hacking
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,929,885 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,238,016 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 653,859 views