w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework. The project’s goal is to create a framework to find and exploit web application vulnerabilities that is easy to use and extend.
Finally it’s out of BETA and RC and there’s now a stable core for the codebase.
New in v1.1
- Considerably increased performance by implementing gzip encoding
- Enhanced embedded bug report system using Trac’s XMLRPC
- Fixed hundreds of bugs
- Fixed critical bug in auto-update feature
- Enhanced integration with other tools (bug fixed and addedmore info to the file)
You can download w3af v1.1 here:
Or you can read more here.
- OAT – Oracle Auditing Tools For Database Security
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- w3af 1.0-rc3 Available For Download – Web Application Attack & Audit Framework
- w3af Fifth BETA for Download – Automated Web Auditing and Exploitation Framework
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 74,388 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,992 views
- SQLBrute – SQL Injection Brute Force Tool - 39,208 views