w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework. The project’s goal is to create a framework to find and exploit web application vulnerabilities that is easy to use and extend.
Finally it’s out of BETA and RC and there’s now a stable core for the codebase.
New in v1.1
- Considerably increased performance by implementing gzip encoding
- Enhanced embedded bug report system using Trac’s XMLRPC
- Fixed hundreds of bugs
- Fixed critical bug in auto-update feature
- Enhanced integration with other tools (bug fixed and addedmore info to the file)
You can download w3af v1.1 here:
Or you can read more here.
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- MySQL 1 Liner Hack Gives Root Access Without Password
- w3af 1.0-rc3 Available For Download – Web Application Attack & Audit Framework
- w3af Fifth BETA for Download – Automated Web Auditing and Exploitation Framework
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 67,134 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,589 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,716 views