LiLith is a tool written in Perl to audit web applications. This tool analyses webpages and looks for html form tags , which often refer to dynamic pages that might be subject to SQL injection or other flaws. It works as an ordinary spider and analyses pages, following hyperlinks, injecting special characters that have a special meaning to any underlying platform.
Any Web applications scanner can never perform a full 100% correct audit. Therefore, a manual re-check is necessary. Hence, be aware that Lilith might come up with several false positives.
LiLith is a program that verifies the security of a web application. As a security consultant, the author often sees web applications that contain security flaws. A web application is a complex entity and cannot be fully checked with “just any tool”, therefor I recommend you to manually verify any results.
How the entire “scanning” process works is different from so called “CGI scanners”, such as nikto and n-stealth. This program will surf to a website and crawls through all the links, just as a user would to. On any possible input field, such as text boxes, page id’s, … LiLith will attempt to inject any characters that might have a special meaning for any underlying technology such as SQL.
For more information, it is recommended to read the following white paper: web dissection using lilith.
You can download Lilith here:
Or read more here.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- DllHijackAuditor – Free Audit Tool For DLL Hijack Vulnerability
- w3af Fifth BETA for Download – Automated Web Auditing and Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,954,148 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,331,675 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 665,830 views