Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers,security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software.
The software is intended to be lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
Mantra can be very helpful in performing all the five phases of attacks including reconnaissance, scanning and enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, and covering tracks. Apart from that it also contains a set of tools targeted for web developers and code debuggers which makes it handy for both offensive security and defensive security related tasks.
- Create an ecosystem for hackers based on browser
- To bring the attention of security people to the potential of a browser based security platform
- Provide easy to use and portable platform for demonstrating common web based attacks( read training )
- To associate with other security tools/products to make a better environment.
You can download Mantra 0.6.1 here:
Or read more here.
- OAT – Microsoft OCS Assessment Tool (Office Communication Server)
- SamuraiWTF 3.x And Onwards – Web Testing Framework Linux LiveCD
- Watcher – Passive Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- Mantra Security Toolkit – Free & Open Source Browser-Based Security Framework
- OWASP Mantra 0.92 – Browser Based Security Framework
- OWASP Bricks – Modular Deliberately Vulnerable Web Application
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,903,073 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,131,623 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 639,933 views