The Google Hacking Diggity Project is a research and development initiative dedicated to investigating the latest techniques that leverage search engines, such as Google and Bing, to quickly identify vulnerable systems and sensitive data in corporate networks.
SearchDiggity is a new GUI application that serves as a front-end to both GoogleDiggity and BingDiggity.
With the retirement of Google’s SOAP Search API on September 7, 2009, most of the security utilities available for Google Hacking cease to function, leaving the security industry with a need for new and innovative tools. GoogleDiggity is a new MS Windows command line utility designed to help fill that need. GoogleDiggity leverages the Google AJAX API, so it will not get you blocked by Google bot detection while scanning. Also, unlike other Google Hacking tools available, GoogleDiggity actually allows you to specify a Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) id to run Google Hacking vulnerability checks against a customized version of Google that will only return results tailored to your organization.
BingDiggity is a new command line utility that leverages the new Bing 2.0 API and a newly developed Bing Hacking Database (BHDB) to find vulnerabilities and sensitive information disclosures related to your organization that are exposed via Microsoft’s Bing search engine. This utility also provides footprinting functionality that allows you to enumerate URLS, hosts, domains, IP-to-virtual host mappings, etc. for target companies.
You can download SearchDiggity v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- LiME – Linux Memory Extractor
- HookME – API Based TCP Proxy Including SSL
- EvilFOCA – Network Attack Toolkit
- WSGW – Web Security Gateway for Secure Apache
- Happy 1 Year Anniversary to the Relaunch of Darknet
- Michigan Man Fined $400 for Using Coffee Shop’s Wi-Fi Network
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,929,817 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,237,671 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 653,803 views