RawCap is a free command line network sniffer for Windows that uses raw sockets.
- Can sniff any interface that has got an IP address, including 127.0.0.1 (localhost/loopback)
- RawCap.exe is just 17 kB
- No external libraries or DLL’s needed other than .NET Framework 2.0
- No installation required, just download RawCap.exe and sniff
- Can sniff most interface types, including WiFi and PPP interfaces
- Minimal memory and CPU load
- Reliable and simple to use
Raw sockets limitations in Vista and Win7
Due to current limitations in the raw sockets implementations for Windows Vista and Windows 7 we suggest running RawCap on Windows XP. The main problem with raw socket sniffing in Vista and Win7 is that you might not receive either incoming packets (Win7) or outgoing packets (Vista).
You can download RawCap here:
Or read more here.
- Mimikatz – Gather Windows Credentials
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- SniffPass – Simple Password Sniffer
- NetworkMiner v1.1 Released – Windows Packet Analyzer & Sniffer
- Hping 2 Fixed for Windows XP SP2 (Service Pack 2)
Most Read in Hacking Tools: