Agnitio is a tool to help developers and security professionals conduct manual security code reviews in a consistent and repeatable way. Agnitio aims to replace the adhoc nature of manual security code review documentation, create an audit trail and reporting.
v1.2 of Agnitio includes a new application metrics section to give better visibility of the security code review process and allows you to monitor trends etc across multiple reviews of an application.
More details about the changes and plans for upcoming v2.0 here:
You can download Agnitio v1.2 here:
Or read more here.
- Don’t Get Hacked – Have A Free Acunetix Security Scan
- Bro – Passive Open-Source Network Traffic Analyzer
- Hook Analyser 3.1 – Malware Analysis Tool
- Agnitio v2.1 Released – Manual Security Code Review Tool
- Agnitio v2.0 Released – Code Security Review Tool
- OWASP CodeCrawler – Static Code Review Tool
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,048 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 116,931 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,543 views