The Cryptohaze Multiforcer is a high performance multihash brute forcer with support for per-position character sets, and very good performance scaling when dealing with large hash lists. As an example, on a list of 10 hashes, the Cryptohaze Multiforcer achieves 390M steps per second on a GTX260/216SP@1.24ghz card. On a list of 1.4 million hashes with the same card, performance drops to 380M steps per second. This is the password stepping rate – not the search rate. The search rate is 380M * 1.4M passwords per second!
The Cryptohaze Multiforcer supports Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. An nVidia GPU with CUDA support (8000 series, 9000 series, GTX200 series, GTX400 series) is required for this to function. Additionally, a reasonably modern driver with CUDA support will be required. However, to see good rates, a fairly powerful GPU is required. GTX200 series cards are the lowest recommended cards.
The Multiforcer takes two files as inputs: the hash file, and the character set file. The hash file is very simple: One hash per line as follows:
Hash input file
The character set file is slightly more complex. For a single character set (the same character set applied to all positions), the character set file is very simple: Just the character set in a file, followed by a newline:
Single charset file (-c parameter)
You can download CUDA-Multiforcer here:
Or read more here.
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- SHODAN – Expose Online Devices (Wind Turbines, Power Plants & More!)
- hashcat – Multi-Threaded Password Hash Cracking Tool
- SHA-1 Password Hashes Cracked Using Amazon EC2 GPU Cloud
- Nvidia Investigates Claims Of Online Store Compromise During Spate Of Hacking
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,857,009 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,042,342 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 618,689 views