NSDECODER is a automated website malware detection tool. It can be used to decode and analyze an URL to see if it host to malware. Also, NSDECODER will analyze which vulnerability has been exploited and the original source address of malware.
- Automated analysis and detection of website malware.
- Detection for plenty of vulnerabilities.
- Log export supports HTML and TXT format.
You can download NSDECODER here:
Or you can read more here.
- StegExpose – Steganalysis Tool For Detecting Steganography In Images
- Twitter Patents Technique To Detect Mobile Malware
- Passera – Generate A Unique Strong Password For Every Website
- SPIKE Proxy – Application Level Security Assessment
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- Nasty Trojan Zeus Evades Antivirus Software
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,185 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,047 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,560 views