NSDECODER is a automated website malware detection tool. It can be used to decode and analyze an URL to see if it host to malware. Also, NSDECODER will analyze which vulnerability has been exploited and the original source address of malware.
- Automated analysis and detection of website malware.
- Detection for plenty of vulnerabilities.
- Log export supports HTML and TXT format.
You can download NSDECODER here:
Or you can read more here.
- Egress-Assess – Test Network Egress Data Detection
- Just-Metadata – Gathers & Analyse IP Address Metadata
- Agile Security – How Does It Fit Into A World Of Continuous Delivery
- SPIKE Proxy – Application Level Security Assessment
- Acunetix WVS 10 Released – Keeping Your Website Secure just got Easier
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,638 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,391 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,625 views