NSDECODER is a automated website malware detection tool. It can be used to decode and analyze an URL to see if it host to malware. Also, NSDECODER will analyze which vulnerability has been exploited and the original source address of malware.
- Automated analysis and detection of website malware.
- Detection for plenty of vulnerabilities.
- Log export supports HTML and TXT format.
You can download NSDECODER here:
Or you can read more here.
- Don’t Get Hacked – Have A Free Acunetix Security Scan
- Bro – Passive Open-Source Network Traffic Analyzer
- Hook Analyser 3.1 – Malware Analysis Tool
- SPIKE Proxy – Application Level Security Assessment
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- Nasty Trojan Zeus Evades Antivirus Software
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,055 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 116,942 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,543 views