NSDECODER is a automated website malware detection tool. It can be used to decode and analyze an URL to see if it host to malware. Also, NSDECODER will analyze which vulnerability has been exploited and the original source address of malware.
- Automated analysis and detection of website malware.
- Detection for plenty of vulnerabilities.
- Log export supports HTML and TXT format.
You can download NSDECODER here:
Or you can read more here.
- HoneyDrive 3 Released – The Premier Honeypot Bundle Distro
- Codesake::Dawn – Static Code Analysis Security Scanner For Ruby
- Don’t Get Hacked – Have A Free Acunetix Security Scan
- SPIKE Proxy – Application Level Security Assessment
- w3af – Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- Nasty Trojan Zeus Evades Antivirus Software
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,074 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 116,967 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,545 views