sessionthief performs HTTP session cloning by cookie stealing. It can issue basic nmap and nbtscan commands to see which IPs are on the subnet, or just listen for IPs broadcasting packets. It can quickly perform ARP poison routing to get packets given the IP of the client if not on an open network or hub, and should also work with interfaces in monitor mode. It integrates automatically with Firefox, dynamically creating a temporary profile for each attack performed. In this way, in contrast to tools like the middler, it doesn’t require any additional configuration, and makes it easy to simultaneously own multiple logins to the same site.
For example, if multiple clients on the open or WEP-encrypted wireless network you are on are on Facebook (or yahoo mail or just about any site you log into), you can:
- Start the program
- Select your interface
- Hit watch
- Select a request from each of them to facebook, and click the session button.
The program will start a new instance of firefox for each session hacked, and let you control the login of all of them at once. It compiles and runs on linux and windows depending on the pcap and wxwidgets libraries.
You can download sessionthief here:
Or read more here.
- Radare – The Reverse Engineering Framework
- ZMap – Fast Open-Source Network Scanner
- Arachni v1.0 Released – Web Application Security Scanner Framework
- Surf Jack – Cookie Session Stealing Tool
- login (security through obscurity) – weird PHP script
- Stompy – The Web Application Session Analyzer Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,874,210 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,067,987 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 626,926 views