inspathx is a tool that uses local source tree to make requests to the URL and searches for path inclusion (Full Path Disclosure) error messages. It’s a very common problem in PHP web applications that crops up a lot.
PHP Web application developers sometimes fail to add safety checks against authentications, file inclusion etc and are prone to reveal possible sensitive information when those applications URLs are directly requested. Sometimes, it’s a clue to Local File Inclusion (LFI) vulnerability. For open-source applications, source code can be downloaded and checked to find such information.
This script will do this job.
- First you have to download source archived file of your desired OSS.
- Second, extract it.
- Third, feed its path to inspath
inspathx accepts the following arguments:
- -d or –dir argument as source directory (of application)
- -u or –url arguement as the target base URL (like http://victim.com)
- -t or –threads argument as the number of threads concurrently to run (default is 10)
You can download inspathx via SVN here:
svn checkout http://inspathx.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ inspathx-read-only
Or read more here.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- LFIMAP – Scan For Files Vulnerable To LFI (Local File Inclusion)
- 0d1n – Web HTTP Fuzzing Tool
- Malwarebytes Bug Bounty Program Goes Live
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,954,468 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,332,956 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 665,975 views