A simple PERL tool which detects several Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities on HTTP/FTP Servers. This AttackDB version currently has 871 traversal payloads. This tool was tested against various Kolibri+ WebServer v2.0 and Gefest WebServer v1.0 (HTTP servers) giving good results identifying the right vulnerability strings. Those HTTP servers were vulnerable, and somebody reported those vulns on sites such as exploit-db, but those advisories just reported some (1 or 2) traversal strings with a difference with DotDotPwn which detected between 10 or 20 different attack strings on those vulnerable servers.
- Detects Directory traversal vulnerabilities on remote HTTP/FTP server systems.
- DotDotPwn checks the presence of boot.ini on the vulnerable systems through Directory traversal vulnerabilities, so it is assumed that the tested systems are Windows based HTTP/FTP servers.
- Currently, the traversal database holds 871 attack payloads. Use the -update flag to perform an online fresh update.
Perl with support of HTTP::Lite and Net::FTP modules
The full README file is available here.
You can download DotDotPwn v1.0 here:
Or read more here.
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User
- Data Leakage Bug in Mozilla Firefox Confirmed
- ADN – Win32 Active Directory Navigator
- Serious Vulnerability In Adobe ColdFusion Application Server
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,869,861 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,060,382 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 624,966 views