The Samurai Web Testing Framework is a live linux environment that has been pre-configured to function as a web pen-testing environment. The CD contains the best of the open source and free tools that focus on testing and attacking websites.
It’s been quite a while since the latest fairly major update of SamuraiWTF (around a year ago).
This is quite a major release with the integration of metasploit, target applications and tons of tool updates. It is now DVD sized as it has out grown the CD release.
Starting with reconnaissance, we have included tools such as the Fierce domain scanner and Maltego. For mapping, we have included tools such WebScarab and ratproxy. We then chose tools for discovery. These would include w3af and burp. For exploitation, the final stage, we included BeEF, AJAXShell and much more. This CD also includes a pre-configured wiki, set up to be the central information store during your pen-test.
The Samurai project team is happy to announce the release of a development version of the Samurai Web Testing Framework. This release is currently a fully functional linux environment that has a number of the tools pre-installed.
You can download SamuraiWTF v0.8 here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- CrowdRE – Crowdsourced Reverse Engineering Service From CrowdStrike
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- Samurai Web Testing Framework 0.6 Released – Web Application Security LiveCD
- Samurai Web Testing Framework – Web Application Security LiveCD
- SIFT Web Services Security Testing Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,794,977 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 992,699 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,886 views