FOCA 2 has a new algorithm which tries to discover as much info related to network infrastructure as possible. In this alpha version FOCA will add to the figured out network-map, all servers than can be found using a recursive algorithm searching in Google, BING, Reverse IP in BING, Well-known servers and DNS records, using an internal PTR-Scaning, etc
To configure this algorithm you can use the new DNS Search panel and the info extracted will be showed up in three panels:
- IP addresses
- Fix error searching EXIF information
- Fix error in DNS Transfer Zone requests
- DNS enumeration added using subdomains Web Search, zone transfer, dictionary and bing IP search.
- Added panels Domains & IP
- Documents grouped by document type
- Used ListView groups
- Better Network Map representation
- Bing only search supported filetype documents
- Fix error analysing metadata
You can read more and download FOCA here.