Ncrack is a high-speed network authentication cracking tool. It was built to help companies secure their networks by proactively testing all their hosts and networking devices for poor passwords. Security professionals also rely on Ncrack when auditing their clients.
Ncrack was designed using a modular approach, a command-line syntax similar to Nmap and a dynamic engine that can adapt its behaviour based on network feedback. It allows for rapid, yet reliable large-scale auditing of multiple hosts.
Ncrack’s features include a very flexible interface granting the user full control of network operations, allowing for very sophisticated bruteforcing attacks, timing templates for ease of use, runtime interaction similar to Nmap’s and many more.
Ncrack was started as a “Google Summer of Code” Project in 2009. While it is already useful for some purposes, it is still unfinished, alpha quality software. It is released as a standalone tool, be sure to read the Ncrack man page to fully understand Ncrack usage.
You can download Ncrack ALPHA here:
Or read more here.
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- Web-Sorrow v1.48 – Version Detection, CMS Identification, Enumeration & Server Scanning Tool
- CrowdRE – Crowdsourced Reverse Engineering Service From CrowdStrike
- XMPPloit – A Tool to Attack XMPP Connections
- Patator – Multi Purpose Brute Forcing Tool
- aircrack-ng – WEP and WPA-PSK Key Cracking Program
- Graphics Cards – The Next Big Thing for Password Cracking?
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,795,022 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 992,751 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,944 views