The Katana: Portable Multi-Boot Security Suite is designed to fulfill many of your computer security needs. The idea behind this tool is to bring together many of the best security distributions and applications to run from one USB Flash Drive. Instead of keeping track of dozens of CDs and DVDs loaded with your favorite security tools, you can keep them all conveniently in your pocket.
Katana includes distributions which focus on Penetration Testing, Auditing, Password Cracking, Forensics and Honey Pots. Katana comes with over 100 portable Windows applications, such as Wireshark, HiJackThis, Unstoppable Copier, Firefox, and OllyDBG. It also includes the following distributions:
- Backtrack 4 pre
- the Ultimate Boot CD
- Ophcrack Live
- Damn Small Linux
- the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows
- Got Root? Slax
- Organizational Systems Wireless Auditor (OSWA) Assistant
- Damn Vulnerable Linux
Katana is also highly customizable. You can modify Katana by adding or removing distributions and portable apps with ease. You can add functionality to distributions like the Ultimate Boot CD, Got Root? Slax and UBCD4Win. You can also load your personal scripts and documents to keep them conveniently with
you on your flash drive to use in concert with the provided tools.
You can download Katana v1 here:
Or read more here.
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- SHODAN – Expose Online Devices (Wind Turbines, Power Plants & More!)
- Katana v2 (y0jimb0) – Portable Multi-Boot Security Suite
- Kon-Boot – Reset Windows & Linux Passwords
- Stoned Bootkit – Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7 MBR Rootkit
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,856,968 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,042,309 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 618,665 views